Traditional marketing is built on interruption and impressions, which means you put yourself out there enough so everyone can see, and you then cross your fingers and hope your customers find you. This system is archaic and inefficient.
We don’t have to wait for customers anymore. Thanks to the internet, they are looking for us all the time. We just need to make sure that they are finding us. Digital marketing closes the gaps of uncertainty as everything can be tracked.
Our Integrated Marketing Packages provide a service based upon results. With standard service hour blocks, content authoring, and campaign management, we are able to customize an integrated plan that works for your business.
The packages are designed for businesses committed to growth, with a dominant focus on search marketing, social media engagement, public relations, and constant dissemination of excellent relevant content.
- Our Process - We follow a proven successful system of marketing and management.
- The Pillars - We define the pillars that hold your brand and business.
- Strategy - Develop a strategy that are parallel with achievable goals.
- Service Hours - Allocate blocked hours each month based upon your changing needs and the performance of the campaign.
- Content Authoring – Develop excellent, relevant, and engaging content to disseminate it across the internet.
- Account Team – You’ll have a dedicated team, staffed by professionals with a unique mix of abilities and experience in web development, brand engagement, search engine marketing, social media, content development, and PR.
- Campaign Management – We monitor your social media, analytics and activities daily without an extra charge to you.
- Monthly Campaign Reports - Understand the ongoing changing environment and adapt.
- Quarterly Reviews - We administer full campaign reviews and analyze results with quarterly strategy sessions.
- Discounted Services - Save on add-on service blocks – $650 per five-hour block vs. $800 for project-based clients.
Which Package is right for you?
Learn more about our Starter ($1,500/month), Professional ($3,000/month) and Enterprise ($6,000/month) packages, or compare all editions.